Monday, June 16, 2008

Wisdom Teeth Removal

So today i got my wisdom teeth out and it was not fun! I went in their and sat down on the chair of death and started crying because I was so scared! It was soooo embarassing! Then the doctor gave me some stuff that made my whole body tingle and made me black out but i was still conscience. He then asked me if I was still awake and I couldn't answer because it was like an out of body experience. He then proceeded to ask the nurse to get the scapel! I was like... ummm..... im still awake that is the last thing I remember when I fell asleep. Right now I feel fine and I even went to walmart just a second ago but my face is swollen! As you can see from the picture below. Dont make fun of me!!!








2 comments:

Carson said...

man! when i talked to you on the phone you sounded half dead, that happy gas must have really gotten to you. i think whenever i get my wisdom teeth pulled i'm going to take a video of myself right after cuz i probably wont remember taking it, it should be interesting

Anonymous said...

Nice picture Lol See u wensday
Timmy Boy